We are writing in regard to your film, "Four Motherless Children", which has been selected by the KIDS FIRST! Film Festival. In celebration of its 30th anniversary, KIDS FIRST! is preparing a special edition of its Film Festival in partnership with a group of established film festivals, publishers, youth advocacy organizations, and others, showcasing the best films made for and by children from independent and student filmmakers worldwide as well as a select group of studio films.
In order to have your film included in this collection, we are asking for the right to screen it at online events during these festivals which will take place in September, October, and November of this year. Your film would only be available to watch by audiences attending the festival and only during the duration of each festival. The same films will not be shown at every festival, since each one has a different constituency. (permission to screen complete)
Our co-hosting partners include:
· UNESCO’s Global Media Literacy Week
· Press4Kids / News-O-Matic, New York City
· In the Loop, Washington DC
· University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu
· International Black Film Festival, Nashville
· Women in Film and Television, Nashville
· New Moon Girls, National
· Planet Classroom, International
· The Palace Danbury, Danbury, CT
· Epic ACG Festival, San Diego
This is very exciting news.